Friday, June 13, 2008

Random Updates

In my blogging ineptitude, I realize that I've left some things hanging. If I've forgotten anything, let me know and I'll post an update on whatever that is too.

First, YES, the lady who hired me to crochet the tablecloth DID get in touch with me and it is now with its rightful owner and I have been paid. It was an exhausting project, but I feel really good about it. Would I do it again? Well, they want me to. I guess I will have to gauge my life whenever they are ready and decide then.

No, Sherman and LaLa are not on my craft room wall yet. I need frames. I've been very lax in the frame shopping department. I will take donations though. 10x10 please. :)

Mr. Yarnworks is doing fine, though obviously missing home. He should be home soon on his 2 weeks of leave. We thought he might be able to make it home next week, but that didn't quite work out. Now, with sandstorm season in full force over there, he could be even later than we'd originally expected. Hopefully he will be here by months' end.

JL Yarnworks is still plugging along even if it doesn't look like much is happening right now. Sales are a bit slow, but there are big plans for our future here at Chez Yarnworks. Want some hints? Check out the very beginnings of a website. A real honest-to-goodness e-commerce site in which yours truly has full control over style, content, and fees! I'm also working on some new products, including some new patterns, and I am registered to be a vendor at my first fiber fair in September. It will be the North Country Fiber Fair in Watertown, SD.

Baby Yarnworks has not had her surgery yet. She has one more consultation at the end of this month in Des Moines if we're not flooded out. From there, we will be scheduling her surgery, probably for late this summer.

I think that's essentially all of it. If I've missed something, please remind me!

No comments: