Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shhhh....No Peeking!


Today I am scoping out potential Christmas gifts online. Trying desperately to hide the screen whenever Miss Kate rounds the corner. I thought the above picture said it all very well!
.
I can't believe it's only November 25, and our Christmas pictures are done already! I'm actually feeling semi-prepared this year! Christmas pics are done, Christmas knitting has commenced, and I've even managed to do a little shopping. Only a bazillion other things to do in the next month, but today, we're not thinking about those things. You can't panic about Christmas until after the turkey is cooked, right?
.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

mrae said...

She is to Adorable!!

Suzanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!

Christy said...

haha! I LOVE this picture!!